The R6.6 revision has been mad
e live. Production Planning & Control
It includes following points:
- Cycle time master page. In order to simplify planning now you can add cycle time in masters iteself (supported by import XL as well)
- Add QC y,y,n,n in Product Master template file - import XL
- Gantt chart changes
- Bigger task size.
- Different order colors.
- Zoom to fit functionality.
- Multiple dynamic scales (Hours, days, weeks, months & years)
- Task name with Product code and name.
- Task tooltip functionality.
- Email notification to be sent to the concerned person during the downtime of the machine.
- Product wise filtering option in Reports.
- Consolidated order status report,
- Job card status report
- Daily schedule report and daily production report should allow select dates and shits. Shifts by default all otherwise choice for shifts.
- Report for Accepted status in QC.
- Reports - drop down for machines/jobs as all or actually give alphabetically sorted list and date validations.
- Delay Report
- Rejected Quantity Report
- Dispatch Report
- Rejection Analysis report
- Reject Analysis report
- Accept Analysis report
- Machine Downtime report
- Raw material status report
- Last completed process should not be in WIP report.
Some internal enhancements to support users better and also improve performance are made as below.
- Superadmin user edit profile, update the username and password in signup table.
- Performance issue on Vendor management page.
- Remove scroll pagination to improve performance
- Urgent order <td> color and also after edit color of the order <td>
- Sending email to developer team after exception occurs.
- Support system - Adding checkbox for selecting all active and inactive companies on send email form and email sending one by one instead of sending in BCC.
- Support system - Showing companies who have used system in previous 10 days.