Release 7.5.1 is live now at PlantManager https://www.plantmanager.in/
- Product version changes
- Completed orders changes
- Dispatch report issue
- Export master - export product details issue
- Product page refresh after submit the popup.
- Scrap Conversion. Production data entry should be possible in Nos even if scrap is generated in Kgs/meters/gms…
- Preventive Maintenance Time period should be defined.
- If any machine is in Preventive Maintainance, the same should be shown at Machine selection page.
- Gantt Chart & Production Page Task name Sequence should be customizable
- Stage-wise WIP Report. Machine Operation is present in WIP report. Need Machine Name as well.
- When users send material to the vendor, mail should go to the vendor.
- In Operation wise Force Complete, if the user selects process 6, all previous processes should get selected. He can make changes if needed. Qty of last selected should be copied.
- In Vendor Master which outsourcing vendor has which Machine Operation capability, should be shown. In Add vendor process, only capable vendors should be seen in the drop down.
- Dropdown of Raw Material for already available names. Same feature in Product, Machine, Customer, Vendor, Warehouse.
- In Vendor Material Management, product wise issue and receive pendency should be seen based on the filter.
- In Vendor Material Management, expected receiving date should be shown. Expected Receiving date & Pending Qty-Send, Pending Qty- Receive.
- Add columns in GRN details - DC no, DC Date, Vendor name on Issue to shop floor page.
- Report for GRN with Filters - from date/to date, vendor, raw material.
Happy Production, Planning and Control!
If you have any questions or queries, please write to us via Support tab in the system
Team Plant Manager